Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Next Step



Changing your life one day at a time can be tough.  No - is tough.  There's a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual journey all going on at the same time.  What's even tougher is doing it alone!  When I think back to all the times I tried to tackle this journey alone - they all have one thing in common:  failure.  When I started my journey in January of 2014 I didn't do it alone.  I didn't publicize it, but I had support from my husband and a friend who connected me with her online challenge group.  Support, accountability, encouragement - all things that are extremely helpful in this journey.

If you are trying to tackle this journey alone - just know there is support available for you.  I would love to walk with you on your journey.  We can connect 1-on-1 via e-mail, phone, social media.  You can join one of my Challenge Groups and connect with other individuals on the same journey as yourself.  Or you can join my newest group - an online bible study designed to support the mental & spiritual part of this journey.

A couple months ago I finished the book Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst.  This book is amazing and really helps with the mental journey.  Since finishing the book, the thought of sharing it with others via an online bible study has been on my heart (and although it is totally out of my comfort zone - I just can't shake it!).  So instead of trying to shake it or running the other way, I am going to embrace it and trust that God has a plan for the next 6 weeks!


If you'd like to find out more about the Made to Crave online bible study (via Facebook) you can click below.  You can also sign-up here if you are interested in participating.  The bible study will start the week of March 29, 2015.  I would love for you to join us!!!


You don't have to do this journey alone.  The hardest part to starting might be asking someone to support you - but it will be well worth it.  If you can't think of anyone in your life that would do this, then please connect with me.  I am happy to be that person for you!

So what is your next step?  Start the journey toward a healthier you?  Ask someone to support you on your journey?  Challenge yourself along the way? Whatever it is, take the next step.  You won't be sorry that you did!



No comments:

Post a Comment